We're looking to add to the online marketing team responsible for online customer acquisition initiatives via SEM, display, and landing page optimization. Primary responsibilities will be to create and manage all acquisition strategies through several channels like social networking sites, PPC campaigns, online display, affiliate programs and SEO strategies.
· Designing software that's fast and efficient for millions of users
· Building engaging user features and web experiences
· Improving the modularity and maintainability of the core platform
· Designing high-performance web services and architectures
· Unraveling the myriad of payment technologies available globally
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
· Work directly with Google, Bing, Yahoo and other engines to stay on top of critical SEM trends and competitive insights; elevate competitive/strategic insights to business leads
· Conduct detailed analyses of key metrics and trends – develop and execute quantitatively driven plans for increased performance efficiency & growth
· Optimize all elements of consumer experience from offsite click (pricing, placement, ad copy, etc.) to onsite experience (landing page, messaging, design, etc.)
· Execute online media campaigns and coordinate all media efforts, including developing strategies, tracking, optimization, analysis and communication.
· Negotiate and execute online media contracts using ad rates based on CPM, CPC, CPA, and CPL for banners, email, and other direct response inventory.
· Create and manage PPC campaigns (in Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Microsoft AdCenter), including keyword research, monitoring, optimization, and analysis and reporting; create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified leads and sales.
· Develop ongoing iterative testing program to grow volume at target ROIs
· Develop SEM specific reporting and analysis documents using tools like Adwords, Google Analytics, Omniture – for both day to day management and executive audiences
· Generate copy/messaging strategy, utilize industry insights for competitive approach
· Develop and execute online display marketing plans
· Have deep understanding and experience with Google Content Network
· Provide competitive and industry research and analysis for competitive comparison and growth opportunities
· Develop offer/messaging testing plan in concert with other media
· Own and manage ad-serving partner relationships
Email and Affiliates
· Develop, execute and monitor affiliate marketing process and promotions
· Keep affiliates up-to-date on new products and program enhancement.
· Keep track of affiliate sales and paying affiliates in a timely manner.
· Plan, coordinate and run email-marketing programs and track performance.
· Collaborate with UI designers to drive improvements to the home page, landing pages, site registration and activation touch-points.
· Analyze overall performance, any content related updating and modifications in the projects assigned.
· Creation, review and promotion of relevant sections – news, articles, RSS/XML, Google sitemaps, etc.
· Lead marketing campaigns and develop optimization plans
· Conceptualize and implement strategy/vision, operating and financial plans for owned areas
· Proactive communication of reporting, analysis and insights for all related job functions
· Drive focused decisions within owned areas and contribute to decisions beyond specific scope of role
· Drive process improvements
· Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
· Experience with SEM (Adwords, Bing, etc), and bid management tools
· Experience with online display and 3rd party ad servers
· Expertise in landing page optimization and analytics
· Expertise in affiliate and email marketing
· Expertise in remarketing
· Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
· Ability to identify key needs or gaps, and provide leadership to close those gaps
· Adept at handling multiple tasks, able to switch priorities and focus as needed