Ticket Your Event
Connect with us to sell your tickets
Sign up for the ticket alert and we will send you an email/sms as soon as ticket sales are live
Sign up for ticket alert!
Sign up and we will send you an email/sms as soon as ticket sales are live.
We're processing your request.
The areas we are looking to fill are outlined below. Looking forward to receiving your resumes!
KyaZoonga is always looking for experienced web developers to help design and build high-scale, web e-commerce applications that run non-stop. As part of our technology team, you'll use a variety of technologies and development practices to build pioneering web commerce applications used by millions of people.
· BE/BTech/MS in Computers/Computer Science/Electronics & Telecom or equivalent.
· 3-5 years’ experience in Microsoft web development technologies.
· ASP Dot Net, C, C++, C# and object and service oriented programming experience.
· MUST have worked on a web/content development platform.
· MUST have some experience in ecommerce transaction based development aspects.
· Track record of building cool, at-scale web applications.
· Expert in at least one compiled language.
· Strong familiarity with SQL database programming and performance.
· Robust understanding of how Internet and Web technologies work.
· Good communication skills and positive attitude.
· Result oriented and dedicated.
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver in short timelines.
· Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong work ethic.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
Location: Pune, Delhi
· Should have good understanding of the MS SQL, related utilities and tools
· Identification - Use native tools like Profiler, Perfmon, system stored procedures, dynamic management views, custom stored procedures or third party tools
· Backing Up and Restoring SQL Server, Knowledge of ALL MS DB backup and recovery scenarios
· Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
· Backup tools
· Performance tools
· Check for failed processes
· Research errors, Validate disk space is not low, validate none of the databases are offline or corrupt
· Perform database maintenance : Perform both MS SQL and operating system performance tuning and monitoring
· Monitor application related jobs and data replication activities (Automated)
· Setup custom scripts to query for particular issues and email the team
· Write error messages centrally in the application and review that data
· Setup Operators and Alerts on SQL Server Agent Jobs for automated job notification
· Setup and maintain documentation and standards
· Review the current process to understand what is occurring
· Determine what the business and technical problems are with the process
· Document the requirements for the new process
· Provide a strategic database direction for the organization
· Should have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
· Should possess a sound understanding of the business
· Good understanding of the underlying operating system
· Database administration including troubleshooting, database recovery, and database admin using SQL.
· Designing database structures and writing database objects in SQL Server 2000 i.e. Complex Stored Procedures, Indexes, Triggers, Views, and Functions etc.
· Database performance tuning and optimization of queries.
· Backing up and restoration of database.
· Troubleshooting using SQL Profiler.
· Development of reports using SQL Server stored procedures.
· Setting database access controls for the development team
· Perform manual testing.
· Build tools and create test scripts.
· Test development and automation.
· Creating test plans and test cases.
· Performing root cause analysis to identify problems in design and/or implementation.
· Ability to define and manage QA projects.
· Evaluate test coverage.
· Solid 7+ years of outstanding track record as a developer and/or UI Automation QA engineer.
· Active team participant with strong technical and personal leadership skills.
· Competent in developing QA automation framework and tools (e.g., Quicktest).
· Competent in Unix operating system.
· Experience in load and performance testing of web applications (e.g., JMeter, LoadRunner).
· Experience in AJAX, HTML and XML.
· Expert in QA methodologies, procedures & documentation.
· Strong written & verbal communication skills.
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Customer-focused, ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work independently or with teams and being able to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
· Self-starter, team player, highly organized, infrastructure and process-oriented.
· Knowledge of software development life cycle.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
This role involves growing the company through increasing market penetration and new customer/client acquisition.
· Generating annual growth target objectives in support of business plan.
· Developing and maintaining assigned client relationships.
· Recruiting new clients to generate new business opportunities.
· Develop and conduct client presentations to attract new business and support overall corporate positioning.
· Prospect, consult with, and close clients.
· Identify new and creative businesses & activities to be featured, expanding the range of inventory for our customers and users.
· Research and develop sales and marketing plans, including overall strategic and tactical directives.
· Negotiate and maintain contracts.